Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mateja

Mateja

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-26

*Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleTue Jun 03 2008, 11:13

ohhhhhhhh i'm sooooooo sad!!!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad
oh jonathan why????? Mad Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad

is there more Regi?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/our_final_conversation
ana.luisa

ana.luisa

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleTue Jun 03 2008, 14:28

Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ildivographics.piczo.com
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleTue Jun 03 2008, 18:17

Evil or Very Mad

*takes Jonathan by the ear and drags him in front of Elena* Evil or Very Mad

Now you tell her you like her!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad *points to Elena*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleWed Jun 04 2008, 03:24

if we all keep crying... we need to start swimming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
Regina

Regina

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleWed Jun 04 2008, 06:56

Chapter 9
Soon Elena manages to drive herself home. Once she gets there, she sees that her friends are still there.

“What are you girls still doing here?” Elena asks as she enters her apartment.

“We’re here because we wanted to find out what happened,” said Sara.

“Actually we were thinking that maybe you wouldn’t come home if things went a certain way,” Joy laughed.

“So how did it go?” asked Kelly.

“Not good at all,” said Elena while tears start running down her face again.

“Oh no. Sit down with us and tell us everything,” said Joy.

Elena tells her friends all that occurred at Jonathan’s place. After she was done, Sara said, “It’s his loss. You don’t need him.”

“I’m with Sara. You can find any guy.”

“But I don’t want just any guy Kelly. I want to be with Jonathan and only him and now it’ll never happen.”

“Oh Elena, I’m so sorry. Well at least you know his feelings and now you can try to move on with your life,” said Joy.

“But what if I can’t.”

“You will because you have your friends to help you get through it.”

“Thanks girls. What I would do without you?”

Elena hugs her friends. Because Joy, Kelly, and Sara knew that their friend was in pain, they decided to stay over and be there for her.

The next morning, Elena woke up early since she had school and then work afterwards. Surprisingly Elena wasn’t as upset as she was the night before. It would take some time for her to get over Jonathan but since he was moving away, it would be easier for her. Or at least she thought.

During her classes, all she thought of was Jonathan. She thought that things would be easy for her today but they weren’t. She was miserable. She missed Jonathan so much and she didn’t even give him a proper goodbye. While in the middle of one of her classes she looked at her watch to see the time. She noticed that Jonathan’s flight was going to leave in less than two hours. She decided that she needed to at least say goodbye to Jonathan despite what happened last night. So she leaves her class and gets the nearest taxi to go to the airport. She only hoped that she could get there on time.

About 45 minutes later, Elena arrives at the airport. She looks at the departure schedule to see from what gate Jonathan’s flight was leaving from. Once she got the information needed she rushed as fast as she can to the gate but there was one thing that got in her way, the security checkpoint.

“Ticket please,” said the security guard.

“I don’t have one,” Elena responded.

“Then I can’t let you through.”

“Please. I must get through. The man I love is leaving and I didn’t get to say goodbye to him. Please. It won’t take me too long.”

“Sorry. I’ll get in trouble for letting you in without a ticket.”

“Please sir. I have to go see this man. I need to say goodbye to him since I’m never going to see him again.”

“Why is that?”

“Because he’s taking a job in California.”

“But I’m sure he’ll visit. You’ll see him then.”

“He probably won’t visit anytime soon. Besides the last time we spoke, things didn’t end very well and I can’t have him leave without resolving things. Please let me through.”

“I’m sorry miss.”

“Sir, are you married?”

“No.”

“Okay. Have you ever been in love then?”

“Once.”

“So you know that when you love someone, that person is very important to you, right?”

“Yes that’s right but that doesn’t matter. I still can’t let you through.”

“Listen to me sir. Last night I told this man how much I loved him but unfortunately he didn’t tell me he felt the same and I was upset. But I’ve realized that this man is not only the man I love but also my best friend and we left things on bad terms and I need to say a proper goodbye.”

“Does this really mean this much to you?”

“Yes. Please. I’m already on the verge of missing him. His flight is leaving in less than 10 minutes. Please.”

The security guard saw the desperation in Elena’s eyes and he decided to let her go through.

“You know my job is on the line because of this but go ahead but be quick.”

“Thank you sir. You have no idea what this means to me.”

“Go now before I change my mind.”

Elena goes through security checkpoint with no problems and then runs to find the gate where Jonathan’s flight is leaving. She finally arrives at the gate but once she gets there she gets the surprise of her life, the plane has left the gate. Jonathan is now gone from Elena’s life and now she knows that she most likely will never see him again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginarina
Mateja

Mateja

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleWed Jun 04 2008, 09:05

OMG!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
o please Jonathan tell me that you aren't in that plane!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Regina

Regina

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleWed Jun 04 2008, 22:37

Okay everyone. Here's the last chapter. I know the ending is nothing grand but don't worry. There will be a sequel. Cool Cool

Chapter 10
Elena eventually leaves the airport and gets a taxi to head home. She eventually realizes that she can’t go home because she has to go to work so she tells the driver the change in destination. Since she knew that she was going to be late for work, she calls her boss letting her know.

“Get here as soon as you can. Our new assistant manager is starting today,” said Elena’s boss.

“You have a new assistant manager already? Wow.”

“Yes I do and you’re going to love him. I know it.”

“Great. See you soon.”

The rest of the cab ride she thought of this new assistant manager. Was she going to love him? Probably not. No one could be better than Jonathan. Once she arrives at her job, she walks into work and punches in for the day.

“Elena, you’re here. Are you ready to meet the new assistant manager?” asked her boss.

“I guess so.”

“Okay he’s right outside. Just close your eyes.”

“Close my eyes? Why?”

“Just do it.”

“Okay.”

Elena closes her eyes and feels someone approaching her very closely.

“Open your eyes now,” her boss said.

When Elena opens her eyes she gets the surprise of her life.

“Jonathan?” Elena asked in shock.

“Yes it’s me.”

“But what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be on a plane to California?”

“I should be but I cancelled my flight.”

“Why?”

“Last night you told me you loved me and I was such an idiot the way I responded to you. I got scared. I’m sorry.”

“Scared? Wait, are you trying to tell me that…”

“Yes Elena. I love you too.”

“You do?”

“Of course. I’ve loved you ever since I first saw you but I couldn’t tell you of my feelings because I was scared. Probably just as scared as you were.”

“Trust me. I was really scared to tell you but I finally was able to do it. I just can’t believe you love me.”

“How can I not love you? You are the most beautiful woman in the world who has such a wonderful heart. I love you more than words can say and I want to be with you.”

“But what about the job in California?”

“I already told them that I couldn’t leave New York. My home and heart are here with you.”

“But what about that wonderful salary you were going to get?”

“You are more important to me than a paycheck.”

“I am?”

“Yes you are.”

“Oh Jonathan, I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

Jonathan pulls Elena close to him and kisses her with all the passion he has inside of him. Elena passionately kisses him back and they become lost in each other’s worlds. Once they finally pull away from each other,

“Wow. You’re a really good kisser.”

“I was going to say the same about you,” Jonathan laughs.

“Great minds think alike.”

“You got that right. So can I kiss you again?”

“You don’t have to ask.”

The two kiss again.

“So I asked our manager if you and I can have the rest of the day off and she said yes.”

“Really? And why did you do that?”

“So I can take the woman I love on our first date. That is of course if you would like to go on a date with me.”

“Of course I want to go on a date with you.”

“Wonderful. So let’s go then.”

Jonathan takes Elena’s hand and they go to a local restaurant where they have their first date. The two are having a wonderful time on their first date. They are eating, drinking, chatting, and dancing the night away. The two couldn’t be happier. This date would be the first of many dates for the two new lovebirds.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Mateja

Mateja

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleThu Jun 05 2008, 04:57

OHHHHHH i knew that he didn't go to California! Very Happy lol!

cuteee!!!! Embarassed Very Happy :lol: Cool I love you
I LOVE THE END!

xoxo
Mateja
Back to top Go down
ana.luisa

ana.luisa

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleFri Jun 06 2008, 12:28

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

really good! =)

Great the end!

now i want sequels... where are they?! *search* :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ildivographics.piczo.com
Regina

Regina

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleTue Jun 10 2008, 20:55

Hey all. Well I've been thinking of the sequel and I think I'll start writing it this weekend. I have ideas in my head so be on the lookout for "Sin el, no puedes vivir." And if you haven't figured out, that's the last line in Dile. :lol: :lol: I may change the title. It depends how I feel. :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleSun Jun 22 2008, 19:06

There you go!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

*in 'awww'-land* :lol: so can't type more... Embarassed

·:·M·:·
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
Regina

Regina

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleTue Sep 16 2008, 17:53

Hey everyone. Very Happy I finally decided to start writing the sequel to "Dile que lo amas." This story is called "Sin el, no puedes vivir." I don't know how long this story is going to be. Maybe it'll be shorter than "Dile..." or longer. I guess we'll see. :cheer:

SIN EL, NO PUEDES VIVIR

Chapter 1
It’s been about six months since Elena and Jonathan’s first date and their relationship is stronger than ever. After rejecting the job in California, Jonathan returned to his job working alongside Elena. Elena and Jonathan loved working together especially now because they were together as a couple. But at work they were very professional. But after work that was a different story. They would go out on dates nearly every night and enjoy every moment with each other.

One afternoon, Jonathan told Elena that he couldn’t have lunch with her because he was going to have lunch with a business associate. So he left the job and went to the diner where he was going to have lunch. Once he arrives at the diner, he sees the person who he’s supposed to meet with.

“Hey Joy,” Jonathan said after approaching.

“Hey Jonathan. Great seeing you.”

“You too.”

“So what did you want to have lunch with me about?”

“Well listen. First I have to tell you that Elena doesn’t know I’m having lunch with you. She thinks I’m having a business lunch.”

“Why did you tell her that?”

“Well I’m actually planning a surprise for her birthday and I need your help and I know out of you, Sara, and Kelly, you’re the one that can keep secrets the best.”

“That is true,” Joy laughs. “So what kind of surprise are you planning for her?”

“Well I want to plan this big party for her. I booked a room at “Havana Central” and I need your help with inviting guests and things like that. Can you help me?”

“Of course. Whatever you need me to do, I will.”

“Great. I really appreciate this.”

“No problem. Jonathan, is there something else you wanted to ask me? I mean you could’ve asked me to help you with the party over the phone.”

“Is it that obvious?”

“Kind of. The way Elena goes on and on about you, I feel like I know you pretty well. So what’s up?”

“Well I’ve been thinking about my relationship with Elena.”

“Why? Is something wrong between the two of you?”

“No. Nothing is wrong.”

“So then, what have you been thinking about?”

“Well I wanted to take my relationship with Elena to the next level.”

“Really? You mean…”

“Yes, I want to ask Elena to marry me and I plan on doing it during the party.”

“Oh my God. This is so exciting. I’m so happy for the both of you.”

“Thanks but she hasn’t said yes yet.”

“Trust me Jonathan, she will. She loves you with all her heart.”

“And I love her too. I just want the proposal to be perfect. I might need your help with the proposal also.”

“Jonathan, just be yourself and tell her Elena what’s in your heart and she will say yes. You know Elena is a simple woman and she doesn’t need extravagant things.”

“You’re right Joy. Thanks a lot. Well I have to get back to work. I’ll be in touch with you about the party details.”

“Sounds good. Thanks Jonathan. See you soon.”

“Yeah see ya.”

Jonathan and Joy hug and Jonathan leaves the diner and returns to work.
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevleWed Sep 17 2008, 03:19

uh uh... she will say yes... no doubts about that... she looooves him so much I love you

don't forget to invite me to the party Twisted Evil :lol: :lol:

moreeeeeeeeeeeee :macarena:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16   *Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16 - Page 3 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

*Sin el, no puedes vivir* Chapter 1- Updated 9/16
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3