Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·

Go down 
+36
bonkersaboutxmas
DavidsAngel
Susana Segovia
Alegria
justmii2u
diva number 1
ana.luisa
ceciliadearg
Three Dawg Nite
Patty
Steph78
Karen8206
Klara
Auds
Rebekka
Angie_swe
cutiediva
Mara1
jasmine
Natascha
vanebd
Tiny
CLAU_Y_NATY
sony
Ares
MoMo
Mateja
Lucky Dawg
Martina V
karol
Raquel
Firiel
Elena
Maguilita
Linda
RaChEl_R86
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleSat Mar 08 2008, 16:17

Tiny wrote:
'ello ladies Wink

I think, that you all know me Question

See you later.

Suspect scratch Tiny... scratch Suspect let me think... *giggles* lol!

Hey ya!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Great to have you here Kirsi... Very Happy hope we have tons of fun... flower

See you around...

·:·Mags·:·
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
vanebd

vanebd

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Hi everyone   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleWed Mar 12 2008, 15:03

Embarassed Hi everyone, I´m Vanessa, and i´m from Mexico city i have 27 years, and I loved like you can see the Music of 3G I wish we can be friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vanebd
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleWed Mar 12 2008, 19:08

Hi Vanessa... Very Happy

Great to have you here... of course we'll have fun, and we'll become friends... Very Happy

Many hugs... :cheer:

Back to top Go down
Natascha

Natascha

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleSat Mar 15 2008, 10:37

Hello everybody out there Very Happy
Well I am new here Smile And ehm... Well I'll introduce myself Smile
I am Natascha queen . I am 13 years old lol! Well actually the 18th of March I'll turn 14 so... yeah. I live in The Netherlands Sleep .
And I love Three Graces there music, they're amazing!!

Well... I think I said enough Cool
I'll see you around here Wink
xxx
Natascha Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.ildivofans.come2me.nl
jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleSun Mar 16 2008, 10:45

flower Hi Girls!! flower

this is soooooooooo cool!!

Can't wait to get the girls' album... I'm in the process of moving so i'll have to wait til the end of the month to order the album.

here's an intro..... my name is Tina i'm 28 and most of you guys know me from the "Other" Forum...

I've heard alot about the girls and the fans adventures and can't wait to hear more...

Kisses

Tina
Back to top Go down
http://carlosmarin.myforumportal.com
Mara1

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleTue Mar 18 2008, 10:00

[rand]Hello to everyone,

My name is Mara and I am known from another forum. I am 50 years old and live in Douglasville, GA USA. I am so looking forward to meeting new people and saying hello again to those I know. It looks like we have a great team of Moderators here and I am very excited.

I will be close by quite often. Actually, I am in bed ill today....can you tell? :lol: Must have been too much excitement at the Three Graces concert in Toronto. I think I'll trot on over to the thread where I can comment and post a couple of things.

Great to be here! Hugs to all...Mara[/rand]
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleTue Mar 18 2008, 10:08

Coucou Natascha, Tina and Mara :cheer:

Great to have you all here... Very Happy I'm sure we'll have lots of fun, and we'll continue this great community about Three Graces... cheers

xoxo
Raquel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
cutiediva

cutiediva

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleTue Mar 18 2008, 20:43

Hello everybody,
My name is Linda and I come this way via the Il Divo forum.
I live in Ontario Canada
I was introduced to the Three Graces music, first by David Millers concert in Chicago, December 2007. Joy performd with David.

Originally there were 6 'divas' who were going to the Paul Pots concert in Toronto on March 15th, but we wound up with at least 22 'divas! I was completely blown away by Three Graces. I bought the cd at the venue, and it has been playing almost constantly.
Their voices are spectacular and I am proud to say that I am now a Three Graces fan. I can hardly wait for them to perform on their own.

I can be recognized by my pink scarf, at all future concerts. cheers

Linda

Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 20:10

hi Linda... Very Happy

Great to have you here... :cheer: We're also dying for the girls to tour on their own!!!! that would be FANTASTIC!!!

Welcome, and see you around... Cool

Back to top Go down
Angie_swe

Angie_swe

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Mar 20 2008, 12:32

Hello everyone!!

Another one from the ID forum here.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Angelina (or Angie as everyone calls me Razz ).. Im a 23 year old University student from Stockholm, Sweden.
Studying Education to become a 1st-6th grade student.. we will see how it goes.. :lol: :lol: If I can survive those kids.. :lol: :lol:
Love music.. all kinds of music.. but the ones I listen frequently to now is, Il divo, Chenoa and of course Three Graces now that I
have gotten the album,.. Its sooooo good!!:.

Cant wait for the girls to have a world tour so they can come to sweden.. where they now are starting to get fans.. Im spreading
their music like crazy to everyone I know.. :lol: :lol: ..

Hope to have a great time in this forum with ya ladies!!

:huggie: //angie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/siren_chenoista
Rebekka

Rebekka

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Mar 20 2008, 15:20

Hello everyone (Hi Angie waves)

I am Rebekka, 40 years old and lives in Denmark.

I discovered Three Graces via the Il Divo Forum , I am very happy to be here to support the girls. I think their debut CD is amazing. Very Happy

Just hope the girls will come to Europe for concerts, so I can be able to see them in real life Very Happy

Looking forward to a lot of fun and joy on this Forum with all of you.

Hugs Rebekka Wink
Back to top Go down
Auds

Auds

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Mar 20 2008, 18:28

Hey everyone,

I'm Auds, another follower from the ID forum :lol: I'm 33 and live in Scotland UK and i have only just recieved my copy of the girls album and have totally played it to death already, its amazing, they should be proud of producing such an awesome cd Very Happy I only hope that one day they will come over to tour the UK cos i would love to see them live. My dream actually would be for them to support the ID guys on their next tour, how amazing would that be to have the girls and the guys in the same show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klara

Klara

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleFri Mar 21 2008, 10:49

hy...

my name's Klara,i'm 14 yrs old...i was introduced for this forum by Mateja....

as you can see i'm comming from Croatia also...
i love the girls,their music...they+re beautiful....but my fav. is Kelly!i lovee her soooo much!

kisses Wink
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleFri Mar 21 2008, 14:46

Hi Angie, Rebekka, Auds, Klara... :grouphug:

Great to see you here... :cheer: We hope you have a wonderful time in this forum... :bravo:

Thanks for supporting the girls :victory: ...

Many hugs everyone...

flower
Back to top Go down
Karen8206

Karen8206

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleFri Mar 21 2008, 18:48

Hello,

I know several people via the Il Divo forum. I had the wonderful opportunity to see/hear Joy and David in Chicago!! They were fabulous...together and solo!! :bravo: I am loving the album! :cheer: I hope to see the girls in concert down south soon! Smile Will the girls be posting any? I know they are busy and all... I'm just curious. Smile

Karen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/karen8206
Steph78

Steph78

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleSat Mar 22 2008, 00:32

Hi Everyone :greeting:

Many of you may know me from the Il Divo forum and now I'm here. I'm Stephanie from Toronto canada Very Happy I saw the girls in concert on March 15 with other many amazing Divas in Toronto and I was blown away on how amazing the Three Graces voices are. :bravo:

I'm glad that I have joined another exciting forum.... The Three Graces are an amazing group. cheers

Take Care everyone and happy chatting to everyone.... :cheer:

HUGS : :grouphug:
Stephanie
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleSat Mar 22 2008, 13:16

Hi Karen, Hi Stephanie... :d

Great to have you both ladies here... :cheer: and so happy that you enjoy listening to the girls...

Karen, we don't know when the girls will post... actually not even they know... lol! I guess it's a matter of time, and according to their schedule... their last post was at the middle of the tour, in their official blog, so hopefully, I guess, they might be posting something at the end of the tour...? just my thought, I really have no idea... geek

Stephanie, great that you could see the girls in concert... cheers and thanks for sharing your pics with us...

Welcome aboard, and let's have fun, everyone... :victory:

xoxooxox

Back to top Go down
Patty

Patty

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: :D   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleWed Mar 26 2008, 17:06

hola a tod@s l@s fans de este maravilloso trío!!!
conocí al grupo mediante el foro de Il Divo y los videos de Joy y David Miller cantando Con te Partiro Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Que bueno que haya un foro!
Va a ser recontra divertido poder conocer a todos los f@ns de Kelly,Sara y Joy Wink
Que les vaya bien!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleWed Mar 26 2008, 18:54

hola Patty... Very Happy

Que rico tenerte por aca... Esperamos que te diviertas mucho en el foro.

Abrazos,

·:·Mags·:· :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Three Dawg Nite

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself Here   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Mar 27 2008, 08:49

Hello everyone :greeting: :greeting: As with most of the others I come here from the Il Divo forum. Got into the Three Graces cos of Joy's connection to a certain David Miller :one: :one: I hail from Tomahawk W isconsin in the US. Met Joy when she was with David in Chicago. As John has already said: she has a dynamite voice. The Three Graces are very talented ladies. I have April 5th written on my calendar so I can tape the show. Hope to see them in a solo concert soon. Actually they would make a perfect opening act for Il Divo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Cathie
Back to top Go down
ceciliadearg

ceciliadearg

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: DESDE ARGENTINA   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleWed Apr 02 2008, 23:01

Hola a todas/os los quiero invitar al primer foro sobre Three Graces en Argentina.
Los Esperamos
http://threegracesargentina.forogeneral.es/foro/index.php
Three Graces Argentina Foro-Cecilia
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hello all.I want to invite you to the first forum on Three Graces in Argentina. The hope Http://threegracesargentina.forogeneral.es/foro/index.php
Three Graces Argentina Forum-Cecilia
Back to top Go down
Http://threegracesargentina.forogeneral.es/foro/index.php
ana.luisa

ana.luisa

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Apr 03 2008, 11:30

hey there ladies!!!

Long time im registered here..but no chance to write or even introduce myself...
so here it goes...

Im Ana Luisa from Portugal.. also on IL DIVO forum as many of you know... im 18years old... still High School student... but really close to university...
As many of you.. i love all kinds of music...but right now IL DIVO and Three Graces are on my fav playlist...

i really love all tracks from TG album... (thanks rach!)..

i guess that's it... oh! i really love work with photoshop and edit all kind of photos and pics.. so... Im here for anything and everything..

afro nice meet you all!!

:muah: (i really love this emos!) :bravo: :bravo:

see you around...

xxx ana
Back to top Go down
http://www.ildivographics.piczo.com
Patty

Patty

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Apr 03 2008, 15:41

hi Ana Luisa Very Happy Very Happy
As you, I love the both groups :cheer: and I'm in high school too, but in 2 years I can enter to the university.
Nice to meet you, all we will have a great time here :lol:
Patty Smile
Back to top Go down
Patty

Patty

Female

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Apr 03 2008, 15:51

I'm sorry I forgot Embarassed
Hi Cecilia!!!!!!!!
I will join your forum as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevleThu Apr 03 2008, 16:06

Hi Cathie and Cecilia :greeting: ... and who?? Anna Banana Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Great to see you all here... We hope you have a wonderful time in this forum... Very Happy

Thanks for supporting the girls ... :cheer:

xoxo :grouphug:
Raquel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·   ·:· Introduce yourself here ·:· - Page 2 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

·:· Introduce yourself here ·:·
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Three Graces Forum :: Graces Lounge-
Jump to: