Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA Empty
PostSubject: 13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA   13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA 2rzevleSat Dec 15 2007, 17:32

March 19th 2008, 8:00 p.m.

13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA Akhj55

Performance at Winspear Theater
Edmonton, Alberta

Please feel free to post here the event reports, pictures, videos, comments, and anything else you would like to share with us.

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
DevonGal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Winspear Centre   13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA 2rzevleSun Mar 23 2008, 20:14

I was blown away by their performance on that evening. I had never heard of them until they stepped on stage. My husband and I were sitting in the front row (the Paul Potts tickets were a present for my birthday) and thoroughly enjoyed the entire evening. After they sang their first song, my husband turned to me and said "we've got to buy this CD". What an amazingly talented group of women. I went out the very next day and bought their CD. I have listened to it a couple times a day since then.

I would love to say Thank you to Three Graces for an amazing evening and I hope that they will return to Edmonton some day as I would really love to see them perform again.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Regina

Regina

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA   13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA 2rzevleSun Mar 23 2008, 21:18

Hi Sandy. Welcome to our forum and I'm glad you had a wonderful time at the show. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginarina
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA   13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA 2rzevleThu Sep 18 2008, 07:31

Hi Everyone... :cheer:

It's time to lock this one and archive it since it's been a while since the tour ended.

If there is anything you would like to add, just let one of the Mods know ... Wink

xoxo

The Mods
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA   13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

13 ·:· Mar 19th ·:· Winspear Theater, Edmonton, CA
Page 1 of 1