Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelly's New Project-"Due Voci"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Regina

Regina

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Kelly's New Project-"Due Voci" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly's New Project-"Due Voci"   Kelly's New Project-"Due Voci" - Page 2 2rzevleThu Apr 08 2010, 10:40

Yesterday was the rehearsal and it was so great. When Sue & I arrived, Gloria Estefan was rehearsing. I honestly thought I would die. :lol: I've been a fan of hers since I was a kid. I even sang one of her songs in high school. Her hubby Emilio was proudly watching his wife. Then it was time for Due Voci to rehearse. Prior to them rehearsing, I got to see Kelly again and meet Tyler. And girls, Tyler is just as cute in person as in the photos. Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil And I also
So for the rehearsal, they sang I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, Would I Know, Could I Have This Kiss Forever, & I Could Not Ask For More and one very special song that pretty much everyone knows but I won't be telling. Razz Razz I can't give everything away. :lol: :lol: Diane plays the piano during I Don't Want to Miss a Thing. Very Happy Sue and I heard the songs probably at least 10 times each but I didn't get bored. The songs are great and when I finally get the CD, I'll be playing it over and over. :lol: :lol:
Unfortunately I cannot post a video due to copyright laws. Sorry. Sad And I can't post photos just yet. Sorry guys.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginarina

Kelly's New Project-"Due Voci"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2