Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dakuti531

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks? Empty
PostSubject: Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks?   Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks? 2rzevleWed Apr 08 2009, 22:41

Where can I find any of Three Grace's:: sheet music, karaoke, or instrumental?

I would think as business exposure the managers of Three Graces would want to create these tracks so that people could sing Three Graces' music in church, parties, etc. That way Three Graces' songs could enthrall the ears of all. People would be more eager to buy their album. I first heard them at the Pope's Youth Rally and since them I've been wanting to sing their music. Please, if someone could tell me where to find it, buy it, (whatever!), let me know!

Noelle
Back to top Go down
Regina

Regina

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks?   Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks? 2rzevleThu Apr 09 2009, 08:41

Hi Noelle! Unfortunately there isn't sheet music or any instrumental tracks for sale. Trust me I would want to get it myself since I do sing. Welcome to the forum! :cheer:
~Regina
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginarina
horses86

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: karaoke/sheet music   Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks? 2rzevleMon Feb 15 2010, 00:03

Producing sheet music and karaoke tracks for Three Graces would be a smart business decision and promotional venue. I know many people would buy them, including me! I will have to try my hand at writing some background on my musical software for now, but I would gladly pay for karaoke tracks and sheet music. Please make these available soon! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks?   Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks? 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

Sheet Music, Karaoke Tracks, Instrumental Tracks?
Page 1 of 1