Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"

Go down 
+9
Mateja
Regina
Maguilita
Sue
RaChEl_R86
WHITE MOON
CLAU_Y_NATY
anniedivines
diva number 1
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleWed Jun 25 2008, 16:26

I liked the program... Very Happy it's great promotion for the Ladies, and I definitely LOVED your little anecdotes... :lol: so funny, and so cool! I would have payed to see you all... :lol: unless you have a video and want to share it? Shocked *PM request from the one who has a video* :lol:

Great to hear the ladies live on air, and really hope... I'm sure this will be great to their promotion... Wink

Did anyone record it? have any clue?

xoxoxooxo

·:·Mags·:·
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleFri Jun 27 2008, 07:44

A hugeeeee thank you to Helena for this :cheer: Wink

So here are the links:
For the whole show…
http://www.sendspace.com/file/70oc4g

And for The Three Graces part…
http://www.mediafire.com/?1nf04dx0ntl

Enjoy them!! :victory:

xoxo
Raquel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
Mateja

Mateja

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleFri Jun 27 2008, 08:14

Thx Ra! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/our_final_conversation
Kelly Kel

Kelly Kel

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleFri Jun 27 2008, 12:08

Is anyone going to be able to post maybe a translation? I know that will take so much time, but I have been getting messages asking what I think about the broadcast, and Im so glad for the support, but I can't answer!!! I was able to understand a few things here and there.. but when there were multiple conversations I got lost!! Can anyone help??? Thanks again girls for the show!!! We appreciate all your support!! xoxox kelly
Back to top Go down
http://www.threegracesmusic.com
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleFri Jun 27 2008, 15:30

Shocked peek-a-boo... :lol:

Hi everyone... Very Happy Graces, Gracettes, Management, lurkers... and I think William is also registered, right? :lol:

Here's the translation to the first part... Just made it while sun was burning everyone else outside... :lol: But now have to go out, and see a beautiful sunset in the beach sunny

Can some one, please, make the rest of it? I got right on minute 23... thaaaanks... Wink

I think you were 2 girls and William, right? kind of heard a third voice, but not sure, so if I'm mistaken, please forgive me... Embarassed

·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:· ·:·

CHILANGOS SPECIALS

*1000 pieces as background*

William:
We’re back to Chilangos Specials. We continue. Talking about Innocence and now… about Three Graces. So, well… Before getting started with all the rant and more… the girls from the fan club are showing to me some interesting things… Ellen is showing to me interesting things…
So, well, they already commented about the logo they made for the guys of Il Divo, and I’m seeing it now. Truth is that it is very very creative… So… Who made it?

Girl 1:
It… Tatty… Tatty Susuke, yes…

W:
Tatty made it…

G1:
That’s true…

W:
‘Orale’ (like saying man or dude, I think…)… It’s really…

G1:
Actually we ever already registered it, and all.

W:
Il Divo, international group. You can check it out. For the people who is connected right now, you can check it out at http://groups.msn.com/ildivogrupointernacional You can check it out there. It’s gonna be there.

G1:
May I clarify something?

W:
Uh hu…

G1:
The one and only original ‘Il Divo grupo Internacional - IDGI’ (Il Divo International group)

W:
Ah ok, so they are… truth is that… it’s the… mmmmm… I forgot the name..

Girls:
Logo?

W:
The community of that group, of MSN.

G:
That’s right.

W:
So you can join there, and so on…

G:
Yeah…

W:
Ok, perfect, I’ll do it right when I have a chance

G1:
Yeah, you’re gonna be honorary member…

W:
I’m gonna be honorary member and averything… hey, tell me about Urs’ party you’re gonna have… on the 12th?

G:
Yes, it seems it’s gonna be on the 12th…

W:
After my birthday… So there’s when I’m gonnna get all my presents.

G:
Ah, ok…

W:
Because my birthday in on the 7th, so there I’ll get all my presents from the girls of the club the fans.

G1:
At least, hugs yes… hahahhaha

W:
Ahhhhh… I prefer the presents

*all laugh*

G2:
At least the cake

W:
Nah, just teasing… well, tell me…

G1:
Yep, as I said, we began to organize it last year. It was with him that we started the birthday cycle. So what we thought was: we’re gonna tell the girls to vote for a place where they’d like to be. Obviously the topic is Swiss, in this case… and so, in this case, the place that wins, we’ll wait for you there. Go, you have to… Well, preferably, register, or vote, so we can count the number of reservations that we have to do. Because there are places, you know, that ask how many tables, how many people, etc, etc.

W:
Hey, have this kind of event already been done?

G1:
Yeah, this is the fifth.

W:
Tell me about one of the ones that had been done.

G2:
For example, the one of Carlos. It was made at a restaurant.

W:
What… what has been weird? Tell me… tell me strange things…

G2:
Well, strange, I think all the divas

G1:
All the crazy things

G2:
All the crazy things that we do, because…

W:
Have you been taken out of a place?

G2:
No… well…

G1:
Not being taken out, but they have shut us up. The one of Carlos was made at a restaurant that is there in Socalo (?). In historic center, over the Jewelry center. And as it was open air, it was so funny. We had a cake, and all… we all: ‘Oh, it’s that we don’t have Carlos to cut the cake’. So we said, well, make a waitress to cut it.

W:
Hahahaha… and he was…

G1:
The waitress was… they all were having fun with our scandal. And some of the grils have come back there, and they recognize them, because of the screaming.

W:
And they told them, ‘you can’t come in anymore’.

G2:
No, they ask you: ‘well, where is the party guy… Oh thing is that he had to travel…’ So, imagine

G1:
Yes, and as we sometimes take blankets, and… Well, we’ve been lucky enough, and they have signed many pictures. What we have done is gift or raffle them…

W:
See, you have to go to that kind of events…

G2:
They take with them autographed photographs…

G1:
For example, the one of Urs, we made a blanket with his pic, and we gifted it also…

W:
And did he signed it?

G2:
No, that one wasn’t. With Sébastien also were signed pics, just when we arrived from Canpeche. So, with David too… pics and a blanket were gifted. So, really, the girls get valuable gifts… for us.

G1:
More over the gifts, it’s meeting other girls. That’s great… ‘Oh I know this, know that…’. And you make good friends.

W:
Yes, I think that I hadn’t ever met you if it weren’t ‘cause of the fan club, and…

G1:
And we both wouldn’t meet… So…

W:
Well, perhaps you would have listened talking about me, somewhere… Ah… nah…

*all laugh*

G:
Yeah, sure… of course… that’s true…

W:
Well, so… before we go, we’re gonna be talking about music, now about Three Graces. But I don’t want to leave this greetings pass… that my dear Gus has just given to me.
It says… ‘do not forget Monsse’… that she is who requested, and insisted in the Il Divo special. We sent her a kiss, from Celeste…

G:
Yes, greetings… a kiss…

W:
Hey Monse, I send you a kiss… truth is that she Monse has listened to us since… a lot of time… truth is that when you come to Mexico, it’ll be a pleasure to have you here in the cabin. Monse, we want now, that you be here…
It says… Discordios, greetings from Ixtapalapa… has already been here with us…
A special of Josh Gra… Groban…

G:
Josh Groban…

W:
Josh Groban, from Sandra…
It says… ‘that Willian says hi to me and Claudia, Mary Carmen’… we had already said this one… Well, I say it again, and pleased… of course…
‘Hi to Ceci, Kari, to my sister Caro, Sandra, Erika, and Annie, from Ale’

G:
Thanks

W:
Hi to Lulu, from Paola… of course, we say hi…. What else, what else?
To Sandra, Ceci, Ale, and all the girls of the fan club…
Tatty says hi…

G:
Thanks Tatty… *mwah* Kisses

W:
Greetings… ‘it’s so cool the special’… another to the coordination of IDGI, from Raul…

G:
Thanks… Ah, Raul… Kisses…

W:
‘The Three Graces are the best, David’… that’s it…
Hey, there’ll also be… check that it’ll be a mention…
Oh, I forgot… By the way… Violetas will perfom… the group Violetas will perform, they were here in an interview with **** Vargas, I think… They will permorm from their most recent album @ El ajolote canta-bar, from 10pm. This is in Valle de Zapatas, corner with Valle de pasos, in Valle de aragon, socong section, Metro Impulsora, line B…

*sigh and he tells the address again*

W:
And also check that Julieta sent to me an e-mail. She said that there’ll be a party about the guys of Westlife. So I’ll mention it next week, that we’re gonna talk about Westlife. And the cool thing is that we’re gonna make the special earlier…

G2:
Ah, ok…

W:
This Saturday, next week is… 5th?

G1:
5th of july…

W:
5th, and the special is going to be on the 2nd… So I’ll mention it there, and if you want to send to me Information, and so on… The girls who are form their fan club, send me e-mails, if you want to come.
Keep on the SMS 70300, make it Chilanga, space, your message, and we’ll continue reading them…
Talk to me about Three Graces…

G1:
Ok, what do you want to know about Three Graces?

W:
Well, to begin… ‘hijole’ (:lol: it’s like Oh God… I don’t know how to write it)… if we begin to talk about the life of each of them, we’re gonna take so much time…

G2:
The name, right? Also where the name comes from…

W:
Well, how does the group get started? How is that this girls get together… and well…

G1:
They met… the three in a reunion, and well, they began to talk about the concept, and well… Quickly, Joy comes from a 100% Opera career… Sara comes from the great Ave., from Broadway, from theather… And Kelly, well, she has composed, and…

W:
She is, she is… like composer and singer…

G:
Exactly…

W:
Also,, she was the one who sent to me an e-mail, asking if I had any questions…

G2:
Yes, she is so cute… Anyway, they must be listening to us… Greetings…

G1:
Kelly, kisses… and hugs…

G2:
Wel, now… Kelly, if you’re listeining to us… in English… Kelly… “Now we send kisses and hugs to Kelly, Sara, and Joy. We hope that you come back to Mexico very soon. We also say that you have… We are thankful that exist people like you. Great, wonderful music, as you, Kelly”

W:
“The message to Kelly who is listening…”

G2:
“And now we send greetings to Dori and Mr Rosen, for your amazing work. Thank you very much.”

W:
“Hello to everybody”

G:
Yeah…

W:
Who is Dorina? Is she one of the…

G1:
She is assistant… and friend…

W:
Yeah, I’ve heard about her… ok, perfect.

G2:
And Mr Rosen, well he is the producer and manager of the girls.

W:
Here I’m seeing a pictures of you, with the girls of Three Graces. Well, to begin, this one, which is of Ellen. Is a picture of the cover, that is signed…autographed… truth is that it’s cool… You brought others, where are you?

G1:
At the hotel with the girls. It was an adventure, really.

G2:
It was crazy, you have no idea.

G1:
They came to promote their material joining Paul Potts, in his tour.

W:
And by the way, they have just shown to me an autographed ticket. But it also says ‘Cero pesos’ (like $0). Tell me why?

*laughs*

G2:
Gift…

G1:
It was a gift…

W:
But tell me the whole story… Ahhhhhh…

G2:
The story is too long…

G1:
Truth is that we also had electronic contact with them. So well…

G2:
We said that when they came to Mexico, we were going to be in contact with them. And the day we were supposed to go see them, we went to see Maestro Mark... who is the Maestro of the Orchesta. Time went so fast… we had a picture with him. Hours passed, and when we noticed it, it was 10.30pm. So we said, well, let’s call them to the hotel. To say hi and that we couldn’t arrived on time.
I was driving, and where going with Caro and Ale… when suddenly Kel picks up…

G1:
We didn’t expect that… we thought, well, perhaps she is already sleeping, right… but she picked up ‘Hello’. And we were in shock, and ahhhhh… because it was Kelly….

G2:
But the most surprising thing is that they, same as us, were screamed. She thought we weren’t going to talk. So we heard… ‘It’s that I didn’t think you where going to call me’… and well, she got excited…. So we had to park, because we were so thrilled, but also driving…

G1:
In the middle of the avenue…

W:
Uh hu…. Well, we’re going to a pause, and then you end the story… if we don’t stop, time will fly… We’re gonna listen 2 songs… what are we listening? Girls…

G1:
Requiem, e Impossibile…

W:
Impossible, or ‘Imposible’…

G2:
Impossibile… it’s in Italian

W:
Impossibile… something like that, I don’t know Italian. We’re gonna listen to it, and that’s how I learn, right?
We’re gonna listen Three Graces Requiem, and then Impossibile…

*Requiem*

*Impossibile*

*Some adversts*

W:
We’re back, and Caro will keep telling us about it…

G2 = Caro: Very Happy (finally I put names here… :lol: sorry… Embarassed)
Well, where were we…?

W:
You were at the lobby…

G2:
Well, we where at the lobby… No… we where in the car…

W:
Right, in the car, and Kelly picked your call up.

G2:
We said… Keeeelly… and all that we liked her so much, that it was amazing… enerything. And Kelly so beautiful. She said, ‘well, tomorrow we can meet at the lobby’, and we were in shock. And Kelly said… well, we were going to meet next day at the hotel. So we went there, brought some gifts for them. We where waiting fot he girls to come down… the first one was Sara… and we: ‘Sara… we’re your fans’.

G1:
It was so funny, because Caro got close to her. She is supposed, well, she is the one of us who speaks English better.

G2:
It’s supposed… hahaha

*all laugh*

G1:
And, well, she was so nervous, and she was: ‘Sara…a.a.a..a.aaa… we-we… are you-your fans…’… hahahah and suddenly…
The rest of us, full of strength, get close, and said: ‘We are your fans’, and Sara…

G2:
Sara was like… aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…

G1:
She began to jump and we did too… ah friends, this and that…

W:
Ahhahahah

G1:
It was so beautiful… we stare there like… (I bet like this Shocked)

W:
How was the thing about the tickets?

G1:
Well, then she gave them to us…

G2:
Well, after the gifts, and that all of them came down, we were chatting a bit… and they asked us if we were going to see them?, so we told them, well, no, we didn’t get tickets.
So the manager gets close, with Dorina, and he told me not to worry about… that he gives us 4 tickets, and well, we were fascinated… Ah thank you…

G1:
Crying… hugging each other…

W:
I’m gonna do the same with Madonna…
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
maog

maog

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleSat Jun 28 2008, 00:53

Muy bueno el especial, las felicito Wink
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleSun Jun 29 2008, 10:26

Humm.. Let's see... here is the rest... *Ra's writing on Maggie's mode* :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry if sometimes the English is not the best one Embarassed

W: Let's see if they give me the tickets...

G: Tell them that you don't have money...

W: I'm gonna ask her to adopt me.. hehe

G1: Mummyyyyy...

W: Imagine that the richest woman from entertainment on this world adopts me ( Rolling Eyes ) well... first cames Oprah! She could adopt me ... right?

G: Exactly.
W: Listen, this is interesting, I'm gonna do it with Madonna...

G: If it works... if not...

W: Ladies, fast... DJ says here that our show's name will change from 'Chilangos Specials' to 'Chilango Greetings' for all those people that are participating. Norma and Anna Esther are also saying that they got their tickets through the website... it seems to me that they also had free tickets.

Note from Anna Esther:
I just want to make clear that i didnt say nothing about me getting free tickets . . . It was Danny who send a msn message to William letting him know that Norma, Lilly, Danny and I got tickets thx to the girls (specially Kel), but they asked to be discret and thats one thing i dont understand why the girls in the show told there they got tickets for free. .. . . .
I just dont want this to be misunderstood. . . . .

(The next few seconds, it's hard to understand it well... but they were talking about Madonna).

W: And we have more messages...

G: Messages... to Maggie ( Cool ), Maifer says hi to Dulce and Raquel...

W: Maifer... i send you kisses and hugs because they told me that you liked me. haha

G: She has ticket for Maddona's concert.

W: I want one ticket. hahaha.

G: Para Raquel from Maribel ( Question No ), hi from Sandra para White Moon, Mika, Gisela, Caro, Osiri, Myriam and also to Irene.

G1: And talking about Anna Esther, one special hi because of her sympathy.

G: Hi Anna Esther.

W: People are listening us from all over the world. Last week, there were people listening from Slovenia, Korea... maybe they don't even understand...

G1: But they listen Il Divo...

G: They listen Il Divo and that's all...

W: Tell me about some things that Three Graces's Girls like. Did they enjoyed the Mexican Food?

G: Yes, about that i think that it's bad... it's they arrived a little bit sick...

G1: because of climate's changes...

G: but then they tried to eat a little but yes, they loved it!

G1: The 'Mexican air' also can make you feel better.

G: And they are really simple girls, they are the ones who prepare their own suitcase... they don't need...

W: As Madonna as lots of money, she hires people to do it... Imagine how will live those guys that only work to prepare suitcases if they don't had Madonna?

G: Maybe they could tell what she takes on her suitcase...

W: I'm gonna talk with Three Graces to see if they need someone to prepare their suitcases... with any kind of bad intentions!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because i don't say this, imagine ... haha
Listen, Mari Carmen is also here connected with us, she was saying that she wanted to listen more songs of Three Graces.

G: Ok.

W: What you Girls think of listen 'Dile' dedicated to someone?

G1: Marifer dedicates to Josh. Dile.

W: And 'I Wish' is dedicated to...

G: Is one special dedication from some Sirens to Seb... Sebastien from Il Divo

W: Let's listen Dile and I Wish from Three Graces. We'll be right back. Keep on the SMS 70300... we keep reading them or to chilangaradio@live.com.mx.

*Some adverts*

*Dile*

*I Wish*

*Some adverts*

W: Time is going really quickly like water. We don't even heard most of Three Graces songs and they only have one disc, if they were 20... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm really happy to be here with everyone. (For the Girls on the studio) Any of you wants to send a message because our show is now 'Chilango Greetings' haha. Greetings to Karen, Esmeralda, Sandra, Carla. One hi to Fan Club Il Divo Dreams... for all the members but especially to Irene, Carolina ... that they are listening us... Montse, greetings for everyone and to Paola Izambard.

G: Quick Greetings to Moni from Veronica and Raquel is going to dedicate 'Si Tu Pars' to Maribel... affraid

W: The Girls from the Fan clubs came and they became the hosts.

G: haha

W: Girls that want to be here from Westlife Fan Clubs... just send me an email that want to talk about Westlife, telling some stories about them, showing some stuff as you all have done. Send an email to: deriowilliam@hotmail.com. Someone that wants one Special or just make requests can also send one mail because, for saying the true, people see me on the street and say: 'Humm, you could to this of this artist or that one...'. Don't do that, send me an email and I will check it regularly. The next 'Chilangos Special' will be of Westlife, we already know that.

G1: Girls, talk, you all will have so much fun here, spend a really nice time with William.

W: I make you laugh a lot... right?

All: hahaha

W: No?

G1: No.

W: Dani also says that we didn't sent her greeting... How we forgot some greetings? To Moni Strada from Vero Camura, we also say hi to her, to Alejandra, to Sandra from her sister... we also send her a big kiss. I hope you all enjoyed this moment with us.

G: Thanks for the invitation!

W: Maguilita

G1: Ah, Maguilita... ok!

W: Listen, we have a lot of information of Three Graces that we have to tell but the time has gone. The Girls's biography is not needed because if you are a fan, you already know it.
Caro, thank you so much.

Caro: No, thanks to you. Please, meet Three Graces, Meet Inocence, buy their albums that worth a lot. As we already said, they are artists really complete so support them, hear them, buy their albums.

W: Caro, when the check will arrive?? haha

Caro: Innocence's album can be found on MixTop (I'm not sure if this is correct) and Three Graces's album on Amazon or on their site --> http://threegraces.shop.musictoday.com/.

W: They send it .. right?

Caro: It's only way for both cd's arrive to Mexico... and for the cds really arrive to Mexico... support them.

W: Annie, thank you so much.

Annie: Thanks William, thanks to all the Chilangos Team, you all were so nice to us and we hope to be here soon.

Caro: Thanks a lot for listening us, for supporting the Girls and the Divos. Once again, one hi to Kelly, Eno and everyone else. And we invite all to join the forums that soon will be available. The official forum of Three Graces Mexico is being constructed, when it's done we will send the links where we will leave all the info for people contact this radio.

W: Perfect. Well... I say goodbye. This was William Lester with 'Chilangos Specials'. You already know the ways to contact me. chilangaradio@live.com.mx or my email deriowilliam@hotmail.com. I check it daily, i promise Girls and Boys that i will answer each and every mails that you send to me. We will try to get interviews with the artists. For example today, we tried to record interviews of Three Graces and Inocence but it was impossible. Probably they recorded the show and will listen it later. And well, there's nothing left to say then you contact us and say what you would like to hear. My name is William Lester and this was 'Chilangos Specials'. I don't know if you girls want to say something else...

G: Nothing else, just our myspace. www.myspace.com/threegracesmexicocluboficial

W: Why Three Graces before we go?

G: Because they represent the Three Graces of the Greek mythology.

W: Thanks(gracias) to me or to you?

G: Beauty, wisdom and charm.

W: Wow.. Sorry. I missed my mythology classes.

G: If you want to know their favourite colors… Sara loves blue, Joy prefers green and Kelly is a pink Girl :cheer:

W: Ok, There it is. Thank you so much Caro and Annie.

Girls: Thanks to you.

W: Thanks for being here with us. We already lost the list for the next songs. Do you know it?

G: These Dreams

W: Ok. The first one will be? These Dreams, Si Tu Pars and then Don’t let me forget. Well, let’s listen These Dreams (Te Sueño), Si Tu Pars that it’s dedicated to Mariguilita (the correct name is Maguilita cyclops ) from Raquel and to end this special Don’t let me forget. This was Chilangos Specials, it was a pleasure to be here with everyone. My name is William Lester. Stay with Chilanga radio schedule and listen us next Wednesday at 2 pm on Westlife ‘Chilangos Special’.
Hasta la vista!

*Some adverts*

*These Dreams (Te Sueño)*

*Si Tu Pars*

*Don’t Let Me Forget*

*sigh
END
:cheer:

Last edited by RaChEl_R86 on Tue Jul 01 2008, 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CLAU_Y_NATY

CLAU_Y_NATY

Female
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleSun Jun 29 2008, 15:53

Thks a lot to our dear friend Helena for the audio of the broadcast...and thks Maguilita and Rachel for the translation for Kelly and the rest of the girls!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
C u all soon!
Mwah!

Naty and Clau :cheer: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naty_y_clau
anniedivines

anniedivines

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleMon Jun 30 2008, 22:01

Hi girls!!!

Thanks a lot for your comments, we apologize for the inconvenients about the broadcast of the special radio program, we know that some of you weren´t satisfied at all but we were very nervous and tried to do our best; your comments are very important for us because we can improve ourselves. It’s important that you know that the radio program was done with all our love, we want to give all our support to the girls because they deserve it.

A special thank to Helena, Rachel and Maguilita for have recorded the program and the translation.

Sorry for haven’t given the complete information about Three Graces but the time was very short, we promise you that on the next activities we will try to give it.

With Love Annie :victory:

http://idgi.creatuforo.com/

http://groups.msn.com/ILDIVOGrupoInternacional

Last edited by anniedivines on Tue Jul 01 2008, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleTue Jul 01 2008, 07:45

Thanks Annie for posting the pics :cheer: Wink

and William is so soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
annaesther_cv

annaesther_cv

Female
Number of posts : 42
Location : Gdl, Mx. Waiting my next vacations. A cruise for Venice, Dubrovnik, Mykonos, Istanbul in Oct!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleTue Jul 01 2008, 09:57

RaChEl_R86 wrote:
Believe me, u didn't loosed big thing....

First... the program seemed more as an exhibition of the mexican Ladies... sorry Ladies but was the true.

Second... some things said there should have been avoided.

Third... There was a huge confusion on that studio that sometimes u could heard a lot of songs at the same time!! Suspect Suspect Suspect

Hey girls!!!!! It has been ages since the last time i posted here!!! Im sorry but ive been really busy lately.
About the program , , , as Nat and Clau said it was really nice to hear the girls in the radio, but . . . .. . . I agree with Ra about it was more talking about other things than promoting the girls. Even i feel like they ladies there talked more about ID than Innocence or TG's and i think it was their time not ID's. But i wont say what i really think for respect to all of you Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the recording link, and thanks to Mag and Ra for the translation i couldnt expect less from you girls!!!! you are awesome cheers Very Happy Wink
Ra i will send you a PM asking for a favor ok ???

Greetings to all of you . . . Anna xoxo

BTW I just want to make clear that i didnt say nothing about me getting free tickets . . . It was Danny who send a msn message to William letting him know that Norma, Lilly, Danny and I got tickets thx to the girls (specially Kel), but they asked to be discret and thats one thing i dont understand why the girls said it in the show that they got tickets for free. .. . . .
I just dont want this to be misunderstood. . . . .

Last edited by annaesther_cv on Wed Jul 23 2008, 10:33; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annaesther_cv
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleTue Jul 01 2008, 10:00

annaesther_cv wrote:

Ra i will send you a PM asking for a favor ok ???

Sure... I'm waiting!! Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
ELLE21

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleTue Jul 01 2008, 13:10

HELLO GIRLS!!! I´M ELLE

We'll always try our best supporting the girls, not only because we Love their amazing voices, but also because they are fantastic human beings

We are working for the radio´s program to be the firs step of much more steps in the promotion of the girls in mexico and latin america, With you of course!!!

So... sorry if the radio special was not the best Embarassed , but we are not profesional (obiusly clown ) and we just follow the course of accion given by William the presenter.

XOXO ELLE :one:

SORRY MY BAD, REALY BAD ENGLISH.
Back to top Go down
annaesther_cv

annaesther_cv

Female
Number of posts : 42
Location : Gdl, Mx. Waiting my next vacations. A cruise for Venice, Dubrovnik, Mykonos, Istanbul in Oct!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevleTue Jul 01 2008, 14:31

ELLE21 wrote:
HELLO GIRLS!!! I´M ELLE

We'll always try our best supporting the girls, not only because we Love their amazing voices, but also because they are fantastic human beings

We are working for the radio´s program to be the firs step of much more steps in the promotion of the girls in mexico and latin america, With you of course!!!

So... sorry if the radio special was not the best Embarassed , but we are not profesional (obiusly clown ) and we just follow the course of accion given by William the presenter.

XOXO ELLE :one:

SORRY MY BAD, REALY BAD ENGLISH.

Hey Elle!!!
Im pretty sure you are always trying to support the girls and that you have the best of the intentions in what you do. Even if it is related with Il Divo, Innocence, Three Graces or whatever artist you support.
I can imagine you are trying your best to promote the girls around the country or even the continent, and this is one of the first things you made.
I know you are not professionals in radio shows, but i can tell you by my own experience with radio shows ( Ive been in some for my work, explaining what we do in the foundation i work for, and something about medicine and nutrition) that the first show is difficult, to be in front of the microphone with the huge earphones on your head listening your own voice in a show, its kinda weird. . . . and i dont criticize that of you girls, instead i can see you had the courage to go there maybe agaisnt your nervous, to support the girls!!
The only thing lots of us think, is that maybe you didnt manage as good as we would have liked.
I know you have lots of "experiences" with ID and TGs as many of us have . . . . but there are times and situations that in my own opinion you should keep for yourselves. And more if they can be misunderstood, as the bubbies part for example . . . . maybe for you were funny but someone that doesnt know ID maybe can think they are rude or nasty, and we dont want that, hope you can be more cautious with when, where and to who you say these stories.
Greetings
Anna Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annaesther_cv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"   THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS" - Page 2 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

THREE GRACES IN "ESPECIALES CHILANGOS"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2