Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ Empty
PostSubject: ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ   ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ 2rzevleSun Dec 16 2007, 21:17

This thread is for requesting downloadable links to performances and other videos.

Please do check the stickied threads at the top of the Three Graces Media zone as a first step to find the video(s) you need - the vast majority of archived footage has a mediafire link, but any queries or requests for vid links hosted by other media sites , just give a shout in here. :cheer:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
celtic queen

celtic queen

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ   ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ 2rzevleSun Feb 17 2008, 02:18

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place so mods please move if necessary Cool

A friend of mine says she saw Three Graces on tv singing last week, but she thought it was something to do with Russia? scratch
Does anyone know anything about that? Or might she have mixed the girls up with someone else? - She had seen the EPK and heard the myspace snippets, and she called me as soon as she had seen "them" on tv to tell me, but I haven't been able to work out which performance might have been on the tele, or if it is a promotional vid or something that hadn't already been posted on the boards?? (In which case....... does anyone else have a link for it as I'd love to see it also :lol: )

Cheers and thanks in advance for the info if anyone can help
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ   ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ 2rzevleSun Feb 17 2008, 15:19

Hey ya... Very Happy

Well we do not have any links about it yet, and actually are not aware that they sang in a TV show from Russia... Suspect

The past days the ladies were doing some promo in the States (you can find the links about it in the Lounge)...

They were promoting their video "I Wish" in Russia during IFA 2007 (link HERE), but nothing that we are aware about last week... No

If you can find anything about it, please let us know... :cheer: Great Gracettes!

Many hugs,

ˇ:ˇMagsˇ:ˇ
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
celtic queen

celtic queen

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ   ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ 2rzevleSun Feb 17 2008, 18:21

Hi :lol:

Thanks for that - I'll check with her if it was the blue-ray vid...... I didn't know it had a connection to Russia so that was probably what she saw.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ   ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ 2rzevleSat Feb 23 2008, 18:19

Welcome... Wink and thanks to you in advance for trying to find out... :cheer:

Many hugs,

ˇ:ˇMagsˇ:ˇ
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ   ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

ˇ:ˇ Requests for media links ˇ:ˇ
Page 1 of 1