Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA

Go down 
+5
SongofJoy
CLAU_Y_NATY
RaChEl_R86
Mara1
Maguilita
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA Empty
PostSubject: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleSat Dec 15 2007, 17:35

March 15th 2008, 8:00 p.m.

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2pq99o5

Performance at Roy Thomson Hall
60 Simcoe Street, Toronto, Ontario
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit Ticket Master or Roy Thomson Hall

Please feel free to post here the event reports, pictures, videos, comments, and anything else you would like to share with us.

Thanks Wink

Last edited by Maguilita on Sun Mar 23 2008, 11:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
Mara1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleTue Mar 18 2008, 10:44

Well where can I start? Maybe, Hello to everyone!

I just came back from a wonderful trip to Toronto to see Paul Potts and Three Graces on tour and what an amazing time that has been! I flew to Detroit, Michigan from Atlanta Ga. on Thursday October 13th and spent the evening with a friend I've met on another forum. We met with two other girls in Detroit from whom we met the same way. We started out Friday morning to drive to Canada and after we crossed the border we picked up another friend along the way and went to Toronto. There were about 25 of us in all that met up to see the concert at Roy Thompson Hall on March 15, 2008. Wearing our beautiful pink scarves, tops, shawls....anything that would allow the Graces to see that we were there to support them and their career. Well, let me tell you....Sara, Kelly and Joy are in a ride for their lives and going to be at the top in their new endeavor as the Three Graces. They are phenomenol and blew us all away! We heard them on the myspace website, we bought their CD, but in concert there is an amazing transformation when you see them in person! They are beautiful, talented, kind, caring, generous, appreciative, exciting, patient and truly amazing women who deserve all the recognition they recieve. I am very proud to see them launch their new careers. I feel as though they are part of our family/my family by way of how I feel my pride. Many of us were fortunate to meet them after the concert and it was beyond my wildest dreams that they would be as excited to meet us as we were to meet them. My sincere appreciation to Sara, Joy and Kelly for their generosity of their time and love to each of us.

Our picking up Sheila in Canada...

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080438

Our travel shirts...

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080570

Our dream team....

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080555-1

A slight pic of the embroidered Three Graces Shawls at the concert

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080546-1

Our meet and greet...

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA IMG_0139-1

My picture of Joy and me after the concert. Very Happy I didn't get one with the others... Crying or Very sad

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA SaraJoy_Mara3-15-08Mara

More pics and vids later on the appropriate thread! Very Happy Hugs to all, Mara
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleTue Mar 18 2008, 12:13

Mya wrote:
This was taken from the Il Divo Forum on our International Section Forum where we, the Canadian Divas met the girls last Saturday on Paul Potts concert, as requested. There are about 20 divas that night who attended the show.

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA GroupPhotowithThreeGraces-March2008

As you can see the girls were with us. We were blessed lucky since actually there was autograph session scheduled when we arrive at the venue, then we got out from the show, it was cancelled.

However, then one of their crew members saw us and saw our pink scarves and blouses, they ushered us to step aside quietly and wait on the other side...Few minutes later, they got the girls to come out to see us, chat, gave them our presents and have pictures taken.

Immediately with the stairs just behind us, bam...What a perfect picture opportunity and spot, right?

Mya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachel_r86
CLAU_Y_NATY

CLAU_Y_NATY

Female
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleTue Mar 18 2008, 16:24

Some pics...Thks to Daphne...and Ana for let us post the pics here.... :cheer: :cheer:

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA Toronto3GracesSara3152008RIFs
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA Toronto3GracesKelly31508RIFs
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA Toronto3GracesJoy31608RIFs

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne1
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne2
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne3
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne4

After the show

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne5
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne6
11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 3gsdaphne7
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naty_y_clau
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 04:11

Annie&4hunks wrote:
Hi Everyone!!

Divettesmom: Yes, you have to get a pink scarf, Joy, Sarah and Kelly will really appreciate it!!

It is always a pleasure to meet up with the "usual suspects" and recruiting the "newbies".

Roy Thompson Hall is a great venue with an intimate feel to showcase the girls' singing talents, they were just amazing. I am very happy to hear them sing my favourite songs from the cd.

Majority of the audience was there to hear Paul Potts sing....I was looking at some of the Three Graces items, a lady turned to her husband and asked who are these women? Naturally, I asked if I may, I gave them some information about the girls and the lady said I should be behind the table doing the selling.

I thought Paul sang well despite the cough and cold he picked up in New York as he explained in between singing and drinking water and hot tea.

All in all, it was a very memorable evening starting with the dinner and walking over to the venue with Lise-Anne, Anamaria, Cathie, Mya, Daphane and Sidney.

When Sidney and I went over to the table, we were disappointed to find that the cd signings were cancelled, however, we did get a lovely postcard type with their signatures already. A great big thanks to Sidney, when she said that there were some gifts for the girls, would they be able to take them. Just then, a man (I found out later he was their manager) came over and asked me if I was with a group of "pink scarves" ladies, and I look surprised. He pointed to the scarf I had on, I said "yes, there are quite a few of us". Thank you Suzanne1 for the scarf! At that point, he told his assistant to gather all of us and to stand at one side, he said that the Three Graces had requested that we could meet them. I was speechless, never to expect that, and after it sunk in, it was like, oh my god, oh my god, have to find every one!!, where is everyone??

After a short time, they came up the stairs and greeted us like long lost friends. I gave Joy a hug and asked her to kiss David for all of us. Sara, Joy and Kelly are most gracious with their time to sign our programs, cd cover, pose for photos and talking with us.

Before I left, I thanked the manager and the assistant and told them we would always support the girls.

Wow, what a wonderful way to end the eveng. I will post some photos later...

Annie&4hunks
Back to top Go down
Mara1

PostSubject: Re: Group pic of Toronto gals with the Graces   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 14:28

Hi everyone,

Well, I think I wrote in the wrong thread yesterday Shocked .....I don't know but I will check it out so I would say everything again. Wink

This is the other group shot by TorontoDaphne of us gals in Toronto and the Three Graces. The angel won't leave LiseAnne's shoulder Smile , but it is a great picture.

I will be back with vids to share. cheers To all of you, have a great evening and rest of the week!

Hugs, (what...no hugging emoticon? Crying or Very sad ) Mara

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA ThreeGracesGroupshot-2
Back to top Go down
Mara1

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 15:24

Okay, more pics.....It was such a great trip!

The group shot without the frame...

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA ThreeGracesGroupshot

With our Shawls.....

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080555-1-1

What they say in back....

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA IMG_0139-1-2

The Orchestra...

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080524

Well back to more edits and vids to show....

Hugs, Mara

During the 25 minute interval....

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080540

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080545

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080544

Meeting the Graces

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080551

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080552

The same group shot in black and white...

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA P1080554-1-1
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 15:43

Thanks Mara for posting them :cheer:

I love the group shot... so sweet you all together with the girls... Gracettes on their best!!! Very Happy :cheer:
And that also shows how acessible they are as persons and artists... they do care about their fans and take time on the end of the show to meet them, talk, pics ... etc etc... One example that should be followed by some artists... afro tongue

xoxo
Back to top Go down
SongofJoy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 19:44

Hi Everyone - What a wonderful experience to hear the Graces live!! They are exquisitely beautiful.....but their voices....Oh their Voices!! Truly a delight to hear, a fantastic sound and blend. My sister and I had great seats, in the 4th row pretty much right in front of Joy. So as I said on the ID Forum, the few pictures that my cell phone captured that are worth posting have a very Joy-Full look to them!!

So here is my pitiful contribution to the concert pictures.....but not bad for a cell phone, hmmmm? ENJOY!! :lol: :lol:

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 03-15-08Toronto3GracesS

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 03-15-08Toronto3GracesS2

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 03-15-08Toronto3GracesS3

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 03-15-08Toronto3GracesS4

SOJ :lol: Cool
Back to top Go down
Maguilita

Maguilita

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 19 2008, 20:09

THAAAAAAAAAANKS... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thank you all for posting the pics, and for supporting 3G... these girls definitely deserve all the success they're having!!!!!!

:cheer: Thanks for the pics

ˇ:ˇMagsˇ:ˇ
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maguilita
Mara1

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleThu Mar 20 2008, 15:35

Hi Everyone again,

Where is everybody? Song of Joy....we have to recruit some more Dream Team members, don't you think? I think your pics turned out great from your cell phone camera.

I still have to post several, but it is going to be tomorrow or Saturday.

I wanted to share something with you all. I wrote the Graces to thank them for making our trip to Toronto and their performance extra special for us by meeting us afterwards....that wasn't verbatim, but something like that. Here is Kelly's response.... Very Happy

Hey Mara,
We are so happy that we got to meet up with all the ladies after the show!! We love the shalls!!!! I cant wait to give one of them to my mom!!! We had, I think, more fun meeting all of you!!! We hope to see you very soon also!!!! Again so happy that you enjoyed the show!!! thank you for your support!!!
xoxo three graces (kelly Smile )

I know we all will be huge supporters of theirs and can't wait to see where they go from here. It can only be to the top!!!! cheers cheers :cheer:

Thank you Kelly, Sara and Joy for sending us such a wonderful message. We'll see you soon!

Hugs to all, Mara
Back to top Go down
Steph78

Steph78

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleThu Mar 20 2008, 17:29

Hi Everyone

Well I'm new to this Forum and some already know who I'am...... Very Happy

I have to say the concert was an amazing night and can't wait until the girls come back again to do another concert. Mara so glad to see Kelly wrote you back so nice of her.... The girls are sweet hearts and they were so nice to us. It is one night I'll surly never forget.... Very Happy

Well I finally got my pics loaded and want to share a few with everyone. I have some before shots of the concert and after with the meet and greet with the girls.

ENJOY!! Very Happy .......... Wink
Cheers
Stephanie :wink:

Paul Potts And Three Graces Saturday March 15/08 Toronto Canada

the stage before the concert

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 19

A shot of many people walking in to see the concert

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 16

And finally after when we all got to meet them....

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 11

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 10

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 4

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 9

And then, them finally leaving for Ottawa next stop....

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 1

Happy Easter to everyone and Take Care flower

Hugs to all :squeeze:
Back to top Go down
alldivo

alldivo

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleThu Mar 20 2008, 19:09

Hello All!

How nice to see you on the "other" side :lol:

Looking at the nice pictures from everyone brings back wonderful memories
of a great weekend.

Thank you to Joy, Sara and Kelly for being so gracious with your time.
Keep us posted about your future engagements so that we can plan accordingly! bounce

Karin
Back to top Go down
Regina

Regina

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleSun Mar 23 2008, 17:45

Great pics everyone. Glad you all had a wonderful time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginarina
Three Dawg Nite

Female
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Three Graces/Paul Potts   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 26 2008, 23:13

I finally got myself in here after a post on the ID forum. I got my pic taken with all three ladies and a group shot. I suppose I'll need to put them here as per request. Just need to find the time. The concert in Toronto was fantastic and all three ladies wonderful.
Cathie
Back to top Go down
Three Dawg Nite

Female
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Three GracesTour March 15th Roy Thomson Hall Toronto CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleWed Mar 26 2008, 23:29

Nice pic of my back Steph lol! lol! I finally got my hinder over on this forum. Wonderful time had by all. It was wonderful to meet them.
Cathie
Back to top Go down
RaChEl_R86

RaChEl_R86

Female

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevleThu Sep 18 2008, 07:35

Hi Everyone... :cheer:

It's time to lock this one and archive it since it's been a while since the tour ended.

If there is anything you would like to add, just let one of the Mods know ... Wink

xoxo

The Mods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA   11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA 2rzevle

Back to top Go down

11 ˇ:ˇ Mar 15th ˇ:ˇ Roy Thomson Hall, Toronto, CA
Page 1 of 1