Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Graces WebsiteThree Graces Website  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelly featured in online blog about being a fabulous hostess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regina

Regina

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Kelly featured in online blog about being a fabulous hostess Empty
PostSubject: Kelly featured in online blog about being a fabulous hostess   Kelly featured in online blog about being a fabulous hostess 2rzevleFri Feb 05 2010, 14:38

http://highrisehostess.com/2010/02/04/nycs-fabulous-hostesses-part-2/

NYC’s Fabulous Hostesses {part 2}
February 4, 2010
More fun details from New York’s (or in this case New York/Los Angeles) fabulous hostesses for you! I love finding out my friend’s secrets, tricks, challenges, recipes, etc. and how they entertain in their own homes. This week I asked my very best friend, Kelly (who is a native New Yorker, but now splits her time between New York and LA) to share her tips. She nicely took time out of her busy recording schedule to fill me in. Here’s what she had to say…

KELLY LEVESQUE, RECORDING ARTIST (Due Voci):
A great trick to have up your sleeve is a dessert that is part of your family’s heritage. This way you can serve a yummy dessert but also (and maybe most importantly) have a story that goes along with it! My mother is Peruvian and at family holidays we usually have one dish that has a Peruvian flair. My personal favorite is a cookie called Alfajore; they are bite size and delicious! Although the original recipe takes over four hours to prepare, I have a recipe to create this amazing dessert in an instant – while appearing to your guests that you slaved in the kitchen for hours!

Ingredients:
1 (Pillsbury) Refrigerated Pie Crust
1 Can of Dulce de Leche (Nestle)
1 Box of Powered Sugar

Directions:

Lay out the pie crust
Take a shot glass (yes, I said a shot glass) using it as a cookie cutter to cut out circles
Bake on a cookie sheet (400 degrees) until the crust is a light golden brown
Let the cookies cool
Place the dulce de leche in between two cookies
Roll the cookies in Powdered Sugar
To make the cookies look elegant and irresistible place them on a silver tray!

Keep an eye out for Kelly’s new project: www.duevoci.com (official website launches February 14th!)

The dessert sounds good. Razz If only I was good at baking. lol!

And I can't wait to see what the site will look like!! YAY! pinklady
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginarina

Kelly featured in online blog about being a fabulous hostess
Page 1 of 1